GTI a Mining Supply and Manufacturing company and require an experienced Sales Coordinator diverse range of administrative & project support functions.
Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work is paramount.
- Provide oral and written translation English and Mongolia.
- Manage the business arrangement.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and meeting minutes.
- Draft quotes for the products and projects.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Produce the marketing materials, manage and distribute.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Charge off all advertisement related jobs.
- Having a friendly and engaging personality for the clients meetings.
- Attracting new clients and introduce the company.
- Make phone calls to the clients to introduce the products, get feedback or follow up the payment terms.
- To reply the clients’ question on social network or other communication and manage the company’s social media.
- Maintain excellent communication with current clients.
Job skills required:
Ability and skill to iOS programs
Good organizational skills
Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills; Good research skills and attention to detail
Minimum 2 years on Sales position experience;
Marketing experience is preferable;
Experience in Mining sector is an advantage
Excellent command of both Mongolian and English.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
tel: 9405 9006